With the state of Texas re-opening on May 1st, businesses and venues are trying to get back to normal by planning events and concerts. Many events and concerts are starting to pop back up on the calendar and we want to give you the opportunity to decide to attend or not.
Events have been moved to the end of May and later in Summer 2020. We have decided to play it safe and only highlight a few events happening in June and July. At Campus Live we encourage you to enjoy the events being provided, but to remember social distancing guidelines.
- For instance, on June 19th you can experience the opening night of Texas Motor Speedway with Friday Night Drags. To purchase tickets for the event, find them on TMS website.
- June 27th Cody Johnson is live in concert at Panther Island Pavilion. You can find tickets for this event at Dallas Ticket Finder.
- July 11th you can join a Grey’s Anatomy Bar Crawl event hosted by Eventbrite. Local bars are in on the action like The Yard W7th, Texas Republic bar, and The Landmark bar. You can find options for ticket buying on the event Facebook page.
- On July 17th you can make your way over to Billy Bob’s to see a Roger Creagor concert live. Purchase tickets here.
- While you might be busy that Friday, On July 18th at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth is the Rascal Flatts Farewell concert. To purchase tickets for the event click here.
- Another event at Dickies Arena is the WWE Friday Night SmackDown on July 31st. You can go to the Dickies Arena website to buy tickets.
It’s been a historic time for the entire world. We encourage all of Horned Frogs Nation to continue to be safe, but enjoy the city opening back up. Stay safe, wash your hands, and remember to keep six feet apart!
For later on as the state fully opens up, check out Top 4 Places in Fort Worth to Spice up your Date Night.