One of our most popular features is back with another fun and easy recipe for you to enjoy! We hope you enjoy this month’s Monthly Mixer the Strawberry Rocks Margarita.
With National Margarita Day approaching, we know you’ll enjoy our quick and easy recipe. Please drink responsibly.
buy flagyl 250mg see url dauererektion durch viagra generic https://tffa.org/businessplan/an-essay-on-my-favorite-singer/70/ impressionism essay ventolin definition el viagra es de libre venta effexor xr and side effects esl letter editor websites gb columbia university courseworks help viagra pode causar a morte siegfried sassoon aftermath abilify schizophrenia reviews go here go here times reviews click does viagra cure jet lag thank you for agreeing to serve on my thesis committee see priligy rwanda poverty example essay https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/flegile/100/ https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/dissertation-juridique-sur-le-divorce-pdf/3/ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-china/63/ clomid affect ovulation test source cialis belle fourche essay about predicting the future click https://drtracygapin.com/erections/viagra-efectos-adolescentes/25/ how does viagra work does it work on arteries or veins Ingredients:
– 1 1/2 ounces of Sauza Hornitos Tequila
– 1/2 oz of Tripple Sec
– 3 ounces of Sweet & Sour – 1 oz of strawberry puree (blended)
– Fresh squeezed lime
– Lime wedges
1. In a mixing cup, combine tequila, triple sec, sweet & sour, freshly squeezed lime, and one scoop of ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour all ingredients into your glass.
4. Once poured into the glass, add strawberry puree. Secure glass and shake well again.
5. Garnish with fresh lime.