One of our most popular features is back with an easy-to-do recipe of a classic Mojito or a Mojito with a twist!
– 1 1/2 oz white rum
– 5/6 mint leaves
– 1 oz fresh lime juice
– 2 tsp sugar
– Soda Water
-Fruit (optional for a fruit flavored mojito)
1. In a tin or cup, muddle the mint, sugar and lime juice (or any added fruit)
2. Add the rum and ice to the muddled ingrediants then shake together.
3. Pour everything into a glass and add soda water
4. Garnish with a lime or any added fruit you may be using
5. Enjoy your delicious mojito!
Do you have a custom drink recipe you want featured in Campus Live? Email us to email@example.com. Please drink responsibly.
For more tasty mixed drinks, check out our Monthly Mixer tab on our website!